Project Role : Application Automation Engineer
Project Role Description : Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
Must have skills : SAP Hybris Commerce
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years full time technical education
As an Application Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level using SAP Hybris Commerce. Your typical day will involve applying innovative ideas to automate the application and ensuring its smooth functioning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop automation frameworks using SAP Hybris Commerce to automate the Delivery Analytics application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify automation opportunities and implement automation solutions.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts to ensure the quality of the application.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the automation framework and provide timely resolutions.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in automation technologies and integrate innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in SAP Hybris Commerce.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and tools.
- Experience in developing and executing automated test scripts.
- Solid grasp of troubleshooting and debugging issues in the automation framework.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP Hybris Commerce.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful automation solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.