Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : EPIC Systems
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full-time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using EPIC Systems. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using EPIC Systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned with industry best practices and standards.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using EPIC Systems.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in designing, building, and configuring applications using EPIC Systems.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other healthcare information systems.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL or Oracle.
- Solid grasp of software testing methodologies and tools.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in designing, building, and configuring applications using EPIC Systems.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using EPIC Systems.
- This position is based at our Noida office.