Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Talend Big Data
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : B.E/BTECH
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Talend Big Data. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Talend Big Data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Configure and customize applications to meet specific business needs.
- Perform unit testing and debugging to ensure the quality of the application code.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications as needed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with Talend Big Data.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes and data integration.
- Experience with Hadoop and related technologies such as Hive, Pig, and HBase.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Talend Big Data.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Gurugram office.