Project Role : Application Support Engineer
Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
Must have skills : SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : NA
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems. Your typical day will involve working with SAP Extended Warehouse Management and providing dynamic support to ensure smooth operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for SAP Extended Warehouse Management and other critical business systems.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues within multiple components of the systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and ensure smooth operations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for the systems.
- Participate in system upgrades and enhancements.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of critical business systems.
- Experience in technical support and issue resolution.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Chennai office.