Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelor or equivalent
Project Role :
Project Role Description :
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have Skills :
Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
Good to Have Skills :
No Industry Specialization
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
5-6 yrs of exp in OIC
Should have led 2-3 projects as technical lead for integration projects.
Oracle Int design and development experience with REST SOAP APIs
Understanding of best practices and limitations in OIC
Exp in calling different fusion webservices subscription, supply chain, WMS from OIC
Knowledge of XPath and Xslt
understand different architecture requirements like FTP DB file handling email notifications etc.
OTBI understanding is a plus
Technical Experience :
- Functional knowledge of Oracle Fusion modules – Finance and ERP are preferable
- Experience is data conversion in Oracle R12 EBS SCM, Mfg, Finance is preferred
- PL SQL, OIC, BIP OTBI
Professional Attributes :
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Good client communication skills, Good interpersonal & analytical skills
- Willingness to learn
Bachelor or equivalent
Additional Info :