Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : PTC Windchill
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : • PTC Codebeamer certification(s).
• Experience with software configuration management and version control systems.
• Knowledge of requirements management and traceability.
• Familiarity with other AL
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using PTC Windchill. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using PTC Windchill to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using PTC Windchill.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in PTC Windchill.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and concepts.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in PTC Windchill.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using PTC Windchill.
- This position is based at our Pune office.