Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle BI Publisher
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : - Graduate/ Engineer/ Masters
- As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle BI Publisher. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain Oracle BI Publisher reports and templates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to Oracle BI Publisher reports and templates.
- Provide technical support for Oracle BI Publisher reports and templates.
- Experience with Oracle BI Publisher.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles.
- Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Experience with Java and J2EE technologies.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skill
- Good client communication skills
- Ready to learn
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Oracle BI Publisher.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions