Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Ab Initio
Good to have skills : AWS CloudFormation
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : A:Minimum 15 years of education required
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Ab Initio. Your typical day will involve working with Ab Initio, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and staying updated with the latest advancements in AWS CloudFormation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Ab Initio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Troubleshoot and debug application issues as needed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Ab Initio.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in AWS CloudFormation.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Ab Initio.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.