Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP ABAP Development for HANA
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP ABAP Development for HANA. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain SAP ABAP applications for HANA database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for SAP ABAP applications.
- Perform unit testing and support integration testing for SAP ABAP applications.
- Provide technical support for SAP ABAP applications and troubleshoot issues as needed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining SAP ABAP applications.
- Strong understanding of SAP HANA database concepts.
- Experience with SAP development tools such as Eclipse and SAP Web IDE.
- Experience with SAP Fiori/UI5 development.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA development.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform development.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Gateway and OData services.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful SAP ABAP solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.