Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP ABAP Development
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time education
As an Application Designer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP ABAP Development. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using SAP ABAP Development to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application design, development, and testing.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using SAP ABAP Development.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in SAP ABAP Development.
- Strong understanding of SAP ABAP Development concepts and principles.
- Experience with SAP ABAP Development tools and technologies.
- Experience with SAP ABAP Development best practices and methodologies.
- Experience with SAP ABAP Development testing and debugging techniques.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using SAP ABAP Development.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.