Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the application development process.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical.
- Strong understanding of application development processes and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with SQL Server and database design.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Chennai office.