Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Google BigQuery
Good to have skills : Teradata BI
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years Full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Google BigQuery. Your typical day will involve working with Teradata BI and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Google BigQuery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the application development process.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance and ensure data quality and integrity.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Google BigQuery.
- Experience with Teradata BI.
- Strong understanding of application development processes and methodologies.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Solid grasp of data quality and integrity best practices.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Google BigQuery.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field.
- This position is based at our Noida office.