Project Role : Application Support Engineer
Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
Must have skills : Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Must Have Skills: SIP Analysis, AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC), AudioCodes Routing Manager, AudioCodes Cloud Edition SBC, AudioCodes Stack Manager.
Good to Have: Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Expressway -Edge & Core, Cisco Auto Attendant, UCCX, Legacy Intercoms.
• Key Responsibilities: Monitoring, reporting (where possible) and management of AudioCodes SBC product such as OVOC, Routing Manager, Cloud Edition, Stack Manager recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Troubleshoot issues with Voice Network and AudioCodes product. Should have minimum knowledge of Cisco UC products followed by Manage Incident, Problem, change processes, manage day-to-day operations delivery of services by 3rd parties and sub-contractors, provide detailed Monthly reporting, Validate PBX assets and contact lists monthly, Establish and maintain 3rd party contact lists. Engage with third-party carrier service provider, coordinate activities until Incident is resolved.
• Must have a strong background in traditional IP Networking.
• Configuration and troubleshooting skills on Call Manager (11.x,12.5,14.x).
• Configuration and troubleshooting skills for PBX Legacy product and Analog devices (MACD).
• Strong knowledge in, SIP, FXO, FXS, Analog line, Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP/H.323/MGCP/SCCP.
• Hands on Experience in Cisco voice Devices & Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Voice Gateway, Cisco IPT and AudioCodes SBC OVOC solutions, any Analog devices hands on experience.
• Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
• Knowledge of AudioCodes SBC solution, and Gateway will be helpful.
• Monitor and provide operational support (L1, L2) for AudioCodes OVOC solutions, PBX. Carrier coordination.
• Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN, POTS and analogy signaling.
• Work & Coordinate with Third Party/Carrier Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems & OEMs for incident resolution.
• Basic awareness of ITIL framework and familiarity with ITSM Tools (like Remedy/HPSM/SNOW/Clarify etc.)
• Voice / Network Inventory Management; Validating that all the existing and newly deployed devices are added to the respective Network Management Systems
Professional Attributes: Should have 4+ years of experience leading medium to large IT telephony/communications projects. Demonstrated people and project leadership qualities.
On occasion work flexible hours to accommodate after hours and weekend activities such as installation, testing, managing events. Good understanding of procedures, application, and concepts within own subject area.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Engineering degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology
Additional Information: CCNA and CCNA-Voice Certifications (CLCOR)