Project Role : Full Stack Engineer
Project Role Description : Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
Must have skills : Java Full Stack Development
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Your typical day will involve using your Java Full Stack Development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop scalable and high-performance applications using Java Full Stack Development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features and functionality.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Java Full Stack Development.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, or VueJS.
- Experience with back-end frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, or Struts.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, or MongoDB.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Java Full Stack Development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.