Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Talend ETL
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum of 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Talend ETL. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain Talend ETL solutions to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for Talend ETL solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Talend ETL solutions.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Talend ETL and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Talend ETL.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts and best practices.
- Experience with data integration and data warehousing.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Talend ETL.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Chennai office.