Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle GoldenGate
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related or engineering field from an accredited college or university
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle GoldenGate. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Oracle GoldenGate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for applications.
- Provide technical support for applications, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in Oracle GoldenGate and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with Oracle GoldenGate.
- Strong understanding of database technologies, including Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Oracle GoldenGate.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Oracle GoldenGate.
- This position is based at our Pune office.