Project Role : Application Tech Support Practitioner
Project Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have skills : SAP FI CO Finance
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Full time Graduation required.
As an Application Tech Support Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support to clients and ensuring the smooth functioning of systems or applications. Your typical day will involve accurately defining client issues and designing resolutions based on deep product knowledge of SAP FI CO Finance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to clients, acting as the interface between the client and the system or application.
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to keep world-class systems running smoothly.
- Accurately define client issues and interpret and design resolutions based on deep product knowledge of SAP FI CO Finance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely resolution of client issues and to continuously improve system or application performance.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in SAP FI CO Finance.
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles and practices.
- Experience in providing technical support for software or applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good To Have Skills: Knowledge of other SAP modules such as MM, SD, and PP.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP FI CO Finance.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.