Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Applications Development
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Applications Development. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Applications Development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Oracle Applications Development.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and concepts.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle Applications Development.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.