Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP UI5 Development
Good to have skills : SAP FIORI/Gateway architecture
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years full time technical education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP UI5 Development. Your typical day will involve working on SAP UI5 Development, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP UI5 Development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using SAP UI5 Development.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP UI5 Development.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in SAP FIORI/Gateway architecture.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and development methodologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP UI5 Development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field.
- This position is based at our Nagpur office.