Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Database Administration
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Database Administration. Your typical day will involve working with the team to develop and maintain applications, ensuring they meet the needs of the business and are delivered on time and within budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Oracle Database Administration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Ensure applications are delivered on time and within budget.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues as they arise.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Oracle Database Administration.
- Strong understanding of database architecture and design.
- Experience with database performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience with database backup and recovery procedures.
- Experience with database security and access control.
- Experience with database monitoring and maintenance.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Kolkata office.