Project Role : Application Support Engineer
Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
Must have skills : SAP BASIS Administration
Good to have skills : SAP ABAP BOPF, SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development, SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in same or similars
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems. Your typical day will involve providing dynamic services and acting as software detectives to ensure smooth functioning of the systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for SAP BASIS Administration and ensure smooth functioning of the systems.
- Identify and solve issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures for incident management, problem management, and change management.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in SAP BASIS Administration.
- Experience with SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development, and SAP ABAP BOPF.
- Strong understanding of incident management, problem management, and change management processes.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager and other monitoring tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP BASIS Administration.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.