Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : ASP.NET MVC
Good to have skills : .NET Architecture
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Engineer Graduate with Strong hands on experience in Net, TDD/BDD, unit testing
As an Application Lead, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications using ASP.NET MVC. Your typical day will involve leading the effort to develop and deploy applications, acting as the primary point of contact for the project team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build, and configure applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the project team, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of applications.
- Ensure that applications are developed in accordance with established standards and best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in ASP.NET MVC and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with .NET Architecture.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with database design and development.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Noida office.