Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Salesforce Development
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years or above mandatory
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Salesforce Development. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Perform code reviews and ensure code quality and best practices are followed.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Salesforce Development.
- Strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations.
- Experience with code reviews and ensuring code quality and best practices are followed.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Salesforce Development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Salesforce Development.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.