Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : ASP.NET MVC
Good to have skills : Microsoft ASP.NET
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : as per standard Accenture guidlines
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using ASP.NET MVC. Your typical day will involve working with Microsoft ASP.NET, developing and testing applications, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure application quality and performance.
- Troubleshoot and debug application issues, providing timely resolution to minimize downtime.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Solid grasp of database design and development using SQL Server.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality applications.
- This position is based at our Noida office.