Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Veeva Vault
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Veeva Vault. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Veeva Vault.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Veeva Vault.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Veeva Vault.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in other content management systems.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Veeva Vault.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Veeva Vault.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Veeva Vault.
- This position is based at our Kolkata office.