Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : a: Minimum 15 years of full education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define best cut of roles and responsibilities on SFMC Platform between Business and IT based on best practices and specificities
- Make a transition plan to the new roles (Change management, evaluation of skills and resources for IT, transition timeline)
- Update Configuration to reflect those new roles in the tool and increase security.
- Clean irrelevant objects, automations…. And other legacies from the project.
- Make sure functional behaviors of the system are properly documented (objects, automations, roles, incoming and outgoing integrations, Cloud Pages…)
- Document recurring IT procedures on the tool and necessary guidelines for Business (e.g. how to use the data).
- Audit the SFMC instance to optimize costs and if necessary, implement cost saving changes
- Evaluate usage of Bus, contacts, certificates…
- Make sure only relevant SFSC accounts are synchronized to save Contacts costs
- Audit current instance to find functional or technical simplifications or stabilization actions
- Audit usage by Business of the Bynder connector
- Audit of SFMC Connector.
- Dig into the specifics of the DOI mail synch as compared to the generic synch. Investigate both triggers and data transfer.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Good To Have Skills: No Industry Specialization.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.