Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : Snowflake Data Warehouse
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Lead, you will be responsible for leading the effort to design, build, and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Your typical day will involve working with Snowflake Data Warehouse and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build, and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Ensure adherence to coding standards, best practices, and security guidelines.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica or Talend.
- Proficiency in SQL and database design principles.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS or Azure.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.