Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Salesforce Lightning Web Components
Good to have skills : Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
As a Salesforce Lightning Web Components Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with Salesforce Lightning Web Components and Salesforce Lightning Aura Components to develop and maintain applications that meet the needs of our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain Salesforce Lightning Web Components and Salesforce Lightning Aura Components applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user guides.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all code is of high quality and meets coding standards.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Salesforce Lightning Aura Components.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce development best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce development tools, including Visual Studio Code and Salesforce DX.
- Experience with Salesforce integration technologies, including REST and SOAP APIs.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful Salesforce solutions.
- This position is based at our Jaipur office.