Project Role : Operations Engineer
Project Role Description : Support the operations and/or manage delivery for production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreement.
Must have skills : Enterprise Systems Monitoring Tools
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in IT or Computer Science
As an Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the operations and managing delivery for production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreement. Your typical day will involve working with Enterprise Systems Monitoring Tools to ensure the smooth functioning of the systems and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain the health of production systems and services using Enterprise Systems Monitoring Tools.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to the systems and services, and provide timely resolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth functioning of the systems and services.
- Ensure compliance with operational requirements and service agreements.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with Enterprise Systems Monitoring Tools.
- Good To Have Skills: Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Experience with incident management and problem management.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Enterprise Systems Monitoring Tools.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.