Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP ABAP Development for HANA
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP ABAP Development for HANA. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain SAP ABAP applications for HANA database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Perform unit testing and debugging of SAP ABAP applications.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for SAP ABAP applications.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, and OData services.
- Strong understanding of SAP ABAP programming concepts and techniques.
- Experience with SAP HANA database and data modeling.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Gateway and SAP Web IDE.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and agile development practices.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- This position is based at our Pune office.