Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education - BTECH, MTECH, BSC, MCA, BE, ME, MSC
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain MuleSoft Anypoint Platform applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Configure and deploy MuleSoft Anypoint Platform applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the development team on MuleSoft Anypoint Platform best practices and development standards.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Strong understanding of API-led connectivity and integration patterns.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Experience in developing custom connectors and transformers using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Experience in deploying MuleSoft Anypoint Platform applications to CloudHub or on-premises servers.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.