Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : OpenText Documentum
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full-time regular education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using OpenText Documentum. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using OpenText Documentum.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using OpenText Documentum.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in OpenText Documentum.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Java, J2EE, and web-based application development.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using OpenText Documentum.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in OpenText Documentum.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Jaipur office.