Project Role : Solution Architect
Project Role Description : Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap, work closely with clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate solution design.
Must have skills : Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Customization
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 15 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE/B Tech
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for owning the overall solution blueprint and roadmap, working closely with clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate solution design. Your typical day will involve utilizing your expertise in Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Customization to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA Customization solutions for clients, ensuring alignment with business requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement complex solutions, utilizing your expertise in solution architecture and planning. Good with technical advisor
- Experience in executing project in agile/SAFe/Waterfall
- Good with client interaction, stakeholder management and delegating work effectively.
- Monitoring progress and tracking roadblocks
- Managing documentation and reports
Professional & Technical Skills:
1 15+ years of experience in 3DExperience Enovia/Delmia/CATIA customization, configuration and SME role and must have worked on 3DEXPERIENCE 2019x and above version for customization, configuration, performance troubleshooting, and maintenance of 3DEXPERIENCE platform as SME.
2 Experience in minimum 2 DS ISE or IPE knowledge
3 Experienced in Estimation and Solutioning new deals.
4 Experienced in participation in client orals
5 Must have Skills : 3DEXPERIENCE 2019x Enovia functional knowledge.
6 Good to Have Skills : Agile / Scrum management, experience with 3DX Installation/configuration, system administration functionalities is desirable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Should be a team player.