Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : PySpark
Good to have skills : SAS Analytics
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Technical graduation
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using PySpark. Your typical day will involve working with PySpark, developing and configuring applications, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using PySpark to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Develop and configure applications using PySpark.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure optimal performance.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in PySpark and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in PySpark.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAS Analytics.
- Strong understanding of application development principles.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Solid grasp of PySpark and related technologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in PySpark.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Chennai office.