Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 1 - Minimum 15 years of full-time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in other SAP modules such as MM, SD, and PP.
- Strong understanding of business processes and application requirements.
- Experience in application development using ABAP programming language.
- Experience in SAP implementation projects.
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA migration projects.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.