Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : IBM Portal Tools
Good to have skills : Product and Market Strategy
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduate with any design diploma / degree
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using IBM Portal Tools. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using IBM Portal Tools to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using IBM Portal Tools.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in IBM Portal Tools.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Product and Market Strategy.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications.
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles and practices.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in IBM Portal Tools.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering, computer science, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.