Business Reporting & Governance - Reporting Analytics
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day-to-day basis. The Governance team will be responsible for contractual compliance of various aspects of contract like Governance, Reporting, Incident Management, Change Management and Survey Management along with driving automation and analytics. Assessing, managing, using, improving, monitoring, maintaining, and protecting organizational information through a system of decision rights and accountabilities for information related processes, executed according to agreed-upon models which describe who can take what actions, with what information, when, under what circumstances and using what methods.
Candidate who is good in excel and MIS reports are looked at for these skills
In Reporting and Analytics, you will have to prepare management reports and analysis, both recurring and ad-hoc. This includes focusing on tracking business performance through trusted data and insights while actively managing employee behaviors.
What are we looking for?
• Effective communication and organization skills with Polished, professional presence
• Experience in reporting of contractual metrics and operational KPIs
• Demonstrate ability to achieve customer satisfaction through a managed service framework.
• Facilitation skills and Virtual teaming experience
• Adaptability to change.
• Effective collaboration skills and experience
• Adept in working across a heavily matrixed organization.
• Proficient in MS Office with advance knowledge in excel formulas.
• Ability to create Nice & User friendly excel dashboards.
• Ability to create meaningful presentation through PowerPoint.
• Working Knowledge in Power Automate, Power Apps, PowerBi
• Basic Automation abilities using VBA Macro’s
• Good Understanding of processes like (e.g., F&A, Marketing Operations, HR, Procurement and Supply Chain)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create and Publish Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reports on time with accuracy.
• Create and Design New Dashboard / Reports as required.
• Deliver ad hoc reports.
• Find trends in data to spot any anomaly / provide data insights to the stake holders.
• Automate reports to reduce manual efforts.
• Connect with Stakeholders and drive governance around performance metrics.
• Play Individual Contributor or Manage a team dedicated for the assignment and drive performance.