IX Intelligent Asset Management Operations - Asset Data Management
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Industry X operations enables end-to-end operations integration through data & digital twin to operate client core processes and client product centric operations. Moving to an intelligent operating model powered by data, digital technologies and talent unlocked value at the 'seams'
In Asset Data Management, you will have to define and deliver on asset data management solutions, to capture, validate and improve plant, equipment performance, bill of material and maintenance plan data.
What are we looking for?
•Agility for quick learning
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Junior CAD DesignerEMS Display Developer/Builder, the resource will play a pivotal role in creating and enhancing single line drawings using OSI Monarch software. In addition to your design responsibilities, you will be involved in peer reviewing drawings within the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in CAD design, and preferably possess knowledge of electrical engineering principles.
OSI Monarch CAD DesignDisplay Development (similar to CAD drawings):
1. Create single line drawings using OSI Monarch software.
2. Develop accurate and detailed drawings displays from scratch or enrich converted output, ensuring adherence to defined display standards.
2.3. Interpret base level engineering diagrams or existing displays to build new displays.
3.4. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers and product designers, clients and onshore team to understand specidicspecific requirements and specifications.
1. Collaborate with team members to conduct thorough peer reviews of CAD drawingsEMS Displays.
2. Provide constructive feedback to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and compliance of drawings with industry standards, internal display standards, and internal guidelines.
Quality and DoucumentationDocumentation:
1. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of CAD drawings,EMS Displays, addressing feedback from peer reviews, clients and project leads
2. Maintain organized and up-to-date documentation of drawings and changes incorporated.
3. Assist in SIT in collaboration with clients
4. Ensure drawing display handover documentation is upto date
5. Adhere to predefined KPIs of accuracy, timeliness etc.
1. Stay current with industry trends and advancements in OSI Monarch CAD designdisplay building.
2. Participate in training and development opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g., CAD design, electrical engineering). OR
2.1. Proficiency in at least one CAD software (preferably OSI Monarch)
3.2. Strong Basic understanding of single line drawings and electrical engineering principles.
4.3. Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
5.4. Effective communication and collaboration skills.
6.5. Work UK hours