Controllership - Financial Analysis and Reporting
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
"Accenture’s Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You’ll join other exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all five Accenture businesses—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Our more than 5,800 people around the world are incredibly talented, creative, innovative and motivated.
• Day-to-day accounting functions
• Key point of contact on US GAAP/ IFRS Real Estate lease accounting
• Responsible for ensuring that the contractual terms in Real estate lease contracts are reflected in the US GAAP financial accounts
• Responsible for review of Financial analysis
• Review all lease incentives to ensure accounted for correctly including incentives in respect of Landlord owned assets.
• Ensure all US GAAP deliverables due from team are US GAAP compliant and deliverable in a timely manner including deliverables on dilapidations, sub losses, straight lining, space abandonment and lease obligations.
• Review of month and quarter end US GAAP results, ensuring they are accurate or follow up actions to resolve are closed out efficiently.
• Communicating/ Co-ordinating frequently with the overseas counterparts, stakeholders
• Responsible for ensuring that all leases are accounted for in line with Accenture policy and with US GAAP/ IFRS.
• Build effective working relationship with local and global leads
• Monitor processes with a view for process improvement
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned"
What are we looking for?
"BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
Chartered Accounting with 0-1 year of experience or B’com + MBA Finance with 2 years of experience in Accounting.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
Accountancy qualification preferably a Chartered Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities:
"•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts