Procure to Pay - Master Data Management (MDM)
Years of Experience:
7 to 10 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of the Procure to Pay Processing team which is responsible for accounting of goods and services through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving which denotes order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. Also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
In Customer Master Data Management you will be responsible for processes, governance, policies, standards and tools that consistently define and manage the critical data of an organization to provide a single point of reference.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures. You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP, Tax components and discrepancy resolution. You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
What are we looking for?
•Microsoft Office Suite
•Written and verbal communication
• Proven problem-solving capabilities.
• Proven track record in team management
• Good communication skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Good to have ERP Knowledge in people soft / AS400.
• Domain expertise in P2P – Exception management, Vendor correspondence, Vendor master,
Invoice processing, Query Resolution, Travel and Expenses etc.
•Oracle PeopleSoft Payables
• Client Stakeholder Management with strong oral and verbal skills
• Strong knowledge in MS office suite (mainly Excel, Word, PPT)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills ·
• Must possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills - ability to prioritize.
workload, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments. ·
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team members. ·
• Foster a positive and collaborative work environment. ·
• Motivate and inspire team members to achieve their best. ·
• Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of projects. ·
• Monitor project progress and address any issues that may arise. ·
• Manage and allocate resources efficiently, including human resources, equipment, and tools. ·
• Ensure that the team has the necessary skills and resources to meet project requirements. ·
• Set clear performance expectations and goals for team members. ·
• Conduct regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback. ·
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems.
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside. Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
•• Identify training and development opportunities for team members. ·
• Ensure that the team follows best practices and quality standards. ·
• Conduct regular quality checks to maintain the high standard of deliverables. ·
• Identify potential risks to project success and develop strategies to mitigate them. ·
• Proactively address issues that may impact project timelines or quality. ·
• Ensure that all project documentation is complete, accurate, and up to date. ·
• Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team by documenting processes and best practices. ·
• Support the professional growth of team members through training and mentorship. ·
• Encourage continuous learning to keep skills and knowledge up to date.
• Good to have Project Handling
• Should have worked on projects related to Automation/Digitization
• Should have knowledge on Operational/Business excellence.
• Should have Reporting skills
• Lean six sigma tools and techniques.
• Awareness to best in class tools and technologies in PTP tower