Procure to Pay - Master Data Management (MDM)
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. Also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
In Customer Master Data Management you will be responsible for processes, governance, policies, standards and tools that consistently define and manage the critical data of an organization to provide a single point of reference.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures. You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP, verify TAX discrepancy, price, freight, Quantity resolution etc. You will also be required to review/approve post the invoices for payment pertaining to PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management, Client management and Reviewing the activities done by the team members.
What are we looking for?
•Microsoft Office Suite
•Written and verbal communication
• Proven problem solving capabilities
• Proven track record in team management
• Good communication skills
• Strong Analytical skills
•Oracle PeopleSoft Payables
• Good to have ERP Knowledge in People Soft / AS400
• Domain expertise in P2P – Exception management, Vendor correspondence, Vendor master,
Invoice processing, Query Resolution, Travel and Expenses etc.
• Client Stakeholder Management with strong oral and verbal skills
• Strong knowledge in MS office suite (mainly Excel, Word, PPT)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills ·
• Must possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills - ability to prioritize.
workload, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments. ·
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team members. ·
• Foster a positive and collaborative work environment. ·
• Motivate and inspire team members to achieve their best. ·
• Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of projects. ·
• Monitor project progress and address any issues that may arise. ·
• Manage and allocate resources efficiently, including human resources, equipment, and tools. ·
• Ensure that the team has the necessary skills and resources to meet project requirements. ·
• Set clear performance expectations and goals for team members. ·
• Conduct regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback. ·
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
• You have to adhere to agreed processing timeline, productivity, meet quality requirements.
• You will be required to ensure strong adherence to agreed client governance mechanism
• Identify training and development opportunities for team members. ·
• Ensure that the team follows best practices and quality standards. ·
• Conduct regular quality checks to maintain the high standard of deliverables. ·
• Identify potential risks to project success and develop strategies to mitigate them. ·
• Proactively address issues that may impact project timelines or quality. ·
• Ensure that all project documentation is complete, accurate, and up to date. ·
• Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team by documenting processes and best practices. ·
• Support the professional growth of team members through training and mentorship. ·
• Encourage continuous learning to keep skills and knowledge up to date.
• Should have knowledge on Operational/Business excellence.
• Should have Reporting skills.
• Lean six sigma tools and techniques
• Awareness to best in class tools and technologies in PTP tower