Procure to Pay - Invoice Processing
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. Also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures. You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP, verify TAX discrepancy, price, freight, Quantity resolution etc. You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO (Purchase Order) Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2-way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management
What are we looking for?
•Microsoft Office Suite
•Written and verbal communication
• Effective communication skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Time Management
• ERP Knowledge – (Good to have on people soft, AS400)
• Domain expertise in P2P - Vendor master, Invoice processing, Query Resolution, Travel and Expenses etc.
•Oracle PeopleSoft Payables
• Good to have People Management experience
• People Soft ERP
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
• You must adhere to an agreed processing timeline, productivity, meet quality requirements.