Tech for Operations - Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Tech For Operations (TFO) team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. Works closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions. Major sub deals include AHO(Application Hosting Operations), ISMT (Infrastructure Management), Intelligent Automation
The position is on automating business processes using Robotic Process Automation Tools Like BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, etc. This role includes writing code in C#, VB.NET, .NET to provide automation. This also involves using RPA tools to design process flows, write code, create technical documentation to provided end to end automation.
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•Ability to work well in a team
• Experience with RPA technologies, such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere
• Provide support for the organization's RPA platform, ensuring that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts