Marketing Operations - Campaign Management
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• Ability to perform under pressure.
• Able to meet deadlines
• Problem-solving skills
What are we looking for?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our clientâ€™s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. Weâ€™re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for the requirement gathering, deployment, monitoring, optimization & performance reporting of various ad campaigns including display advertising (banner ads or rich media advertising), search advertising, online video advertising, etc. You will also be responsible for technically configuring ad campaigns on clientâ€™s servers to run multiple placements across publishers. he Ad Traffickers are responsible for technically configuring ad campaigns on clientâ€™s servers to run multiple placements across publishers. They are essentially enabling advertisers to manage their ad campaigns and maximize revenue, while also helping publishers to optimally utilize their inventory. These professionals have an understanding of Ad serving platforms and can explain the online ad operations ecosystem of audience targeting and technology, online measurement, display ad buying, delivery and measurement platforms.You will be required to set up campaigns on platforms like Google Ad Manager, Campaign Manager and other such platforms
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In-depth Knowledge of Digital media planning Eco system with expertise in ad-Operations, Programmatic will be an added advantage.
• Understanding, Implementation and management of data-driven digital marketing RFPs.
• Monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule.
• Identifying, troubleshooting fixing issues - Recognizing, analyzing and quickly solving discrepancies alongside keeping internal and external stakeholder updated.
• Pay attention to all of the details.
• Problems Solving skills. Ability to solve difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says.
• Showcase high degree of professionalism & empathy within team and client.