Retirement Solutions - Business Intelligence
Any Graduation/Bachelor’s in actuarial science
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
We help insurers redefine their customer experience while accelerating their innovation agenda to drive sustainable growth by transforming to an intelligent operating model.
Intelligent Insurance Operations combines our advisory, technology, and operations expertise, global scale, and robust ecosystem with our insurance transformation capabilities. It is structured to address the scope and complexity of the ever-changing insurance environment and offers a flexible operating model that can meet the unique needs of each market segment.
Retirement solution is a comprehensive process to understand how much money you will need when you retire. Retirement solution also helps you identify the best
Executes on people and process improvements for middle and back office functions. Robotics process automation and small tech enhancements that is used to offset growth in the business, reduce risk or improve process
What are we looking for?
GGY AXIS experience
GGY AXIS experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts