Tech for Operations - Technology Architecture
BE/Any Graduation/Master of Engineering
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Tech For Operations (TFO) team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. Works closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions. Major sub deals include AHO(Application Hosting Operations), ISMT (Infrastructure Management), Intelligent Automation
In Technology Architectures, you will be a part of the development process of methodical information technology specifications, models & guidelines, using a variety of Information Technology notations. You will be estimating, architecting, implementing, testing, assessing & selling Technology Architecture, including but not limited to all the ADM Technology Architecture work-stream activities & deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test & deploy phases. The role will require you to have deep technical proficiency, drive the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets, and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance.
What are we looking for?
•Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
•Written and verbal communication
•Commitment to quality
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts