Core Banking Operations (incl. Payments) - Retail Banking Account Operations
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
We help clients address quality and productivity issues, keep pace with customer expectations, navigate regulatory and operational pressures and ensure business sustainability by transforming their banking operations into an agile, resilient operating model.
You will be aligned to our Financial Services and mortgage banking vertical which is focused on helping clients with their mortgage loans.
The Corporate banking /Wholesale banking team is responsible for helping clients and organizations processes trade finance transactions by providing superior service delivery to trade customers whilst safeguarding the bank from risks associated with this business.
In Retail Banking Account Operations, you will perform account maintenance services, account closure, deceased customer processing and US legal order processing.
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Agility for quick learning
•Ability to work well in a team
•Commitment to quality
•Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities:
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts