Talent Acquisition- end to end - Recruitment
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Our Recruitment Centre of Excellence supports business in all aspects of talent acquisition. The team works in partnership with recruitment teams to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies with the aim of generating candidates, creating talent pools and delivering against recruitment and growth targets.
This role plays a pivotal part in delivering against recruitment targets by using various sourcing strategies to create talent pools (talent communities), identifying candidates for our clients in the offshore business locations, scheduling interviews, administering online assessments where needed, assisting with reference checks and back ground verification checks, facilitating vendor invoicing and tracking candidates on candidate application tracking system as per company standards.
"• Ability to demonstrate recruitment expertise gained within a corporate in-house or agency environment including:
o Experience of building, owning & maintaining talent pools, including our own internal talent pool
o Extensive experience in sourcing candidates utilising a variety of methods like Advertising (on-line/off-line), Internet search (data mining), Database search, Social Media / Google Adwords, etc.
• Expertise in market mapping and research, utilising deep searching techniques
• Capability to advise on and deliver best practice in candidate attraction methodologies
• Strong MS Office and Excel skills
• Strong command on written and verbal English language
• Proficient with Business Excellence Practice"
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Bachelor’s degree (Any decipline)"
• 4-6 Years overall experience
• 3+ Years recruiting experience with similar background
• Exposure to BPO industry
• Knowledge of using recruitment management system like Taleo, Kenexa etc.
• Experience in hiring volumes or niche skills
• Experience of recruiting for Agro-chemical industry
• HR Domain certification Certification would be a plus "
"• Excellent interpersonal skills - can build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Strong customer orientation - high level of responsiveness to urgent requests or troubleshooting.
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Good organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills to deliver to deadlines
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality
• Attention to detail & quality driven – in communications and all system transactions
• Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate
• Basic Leadership and coaching skills
• Team Work & Collaboration
• Self driven
• Flexibility to work in Shifts.
• Results / target oriented
• Multi-cultural awareness
• Client Interfacing skills (Email & Phone): Good Email etiquette, strong email drafting & keyboard skills and good phone etiquette / technique. "
Roles and Responsibilities:
Process Support Read, understand & analyze client process as per the business rules as a subject matter expert.Execute the process accurately & timely as a hands-on processor.Master the given process & help the team members to overcome process related queries Escalate issues & seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.Pay close attention to quality of written & verbal English skills within Team.Creates a logical plan, realistic estimates & schedule for an activity or project segment.Ensure LWI’s are followed & updated regularly & train the team members on process updates.Ensure process controls are followed; Maintain, validate & update process documentations as applicable to ensure compliance with documentation requirements.Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues faces & suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation & future control. Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls Participates in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client & acquires in depth knowledge of process as an SME.Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process.Must have clear understanding of the existing performance metrics in the process, how they are measured & improvise the measurement system to make it more effective & transparent.
Team Support :Plan proper allocation of work.Support Team lead / Manager with Daily stats / reporting & MOS. Update process metrics on daily basis & maintain MIS.To be available on the floor through the day to resolve process related issues.Participate in Team building activities & Organizational initiatives.Complete training need analysis for the team on timely manner through quality reports & knowledge testsFollow the Quality Check & Audit mechanism within process to ensure delivery on SLA’s.Ensure & maintain the security & confidentiality of client data.Assist in training/educating team assigned team members on learning & acquiring skills in process.