Retirement Solutions - Transaction processing - Participant/ Beneficiary Services
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• 8+ years of experience in US Retirement Services domain – Defined Contributions
• 5+ years of experience in managing processes across Money In or Money Out or Institutional contributions with people span of 20 – 30 resources
• Experience with remote transition, hands on with process reporting: SLA, TAT, Quality, AHT, NIGO, RCA
• Excellent people leadership skills, ability to manage team in critical situations and drive holistic engagement
• Ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities across process, reporting and controls
• ASPPA Certification (Preferred)
Retirement solution is a comprehensive process to understand how much money you will need when you retire. Retirement solution also helps you identify the best
Manage financial and non financial amendments requested by the participant. Overall management of beneficiary settlement process in the event of loss of life; Notice of death, beneficiary research, notification, settlement and event closure.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in Retirement Services, with a proven track record of successfully managing and leading teams
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present complex information to a range of audiences
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve operational issues
• Knowledge of operational best practices, including quality control, performance management, and process improvement
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage and lead a team of operations professionals, including assigning work, monitoring progress, providing feedback, and coaching, and evaluating performance
• Quality Review of high dollar Money In- Retirement Services Transactions
• Responsible for supervising and training, ensuring that they are following company policies and procedures.
• Manage customer relations and resolving customer queries.
• Ensures that the business is following all relevant regulations and laws.
• Prepare reports and presentations on operational performance and provide recommendations for improvement
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure the effective integration of operations with other business functions