Retirement Solutions - Communication and Reporting
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
• 4+ years of experience as business analyst/ MIS preferably in US Retirement Services domain – Defined Contributions
• Expert in data analysis, reporting, and visualization, expert with excel, power point, power BI, Tableau
Retirement solution is a comprehensive process to understand how much money you will need when you retire. Retirement solution also helps you identify the best
Support operations with business performance reporting, BI, ad hoc analytics and projects, business performance scorecards, cross functional scorecard and actionable intelligence
What are we looking for?
• Bachelors’ degree
• Experience in the US retirement industry (preferred)
• Open core Night shifts based on business requirements
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Good typing skill and attention to detail.
• Good time management skills
• Ability work independently
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for collecting, processing, and interpreting the data from various sources, and creating meaningful reports and dashboards that provide insights and recommendations for the business stakeholders
• Provide business users with information and support. for effective decision making , and provides feedback on daily operations
• Develop real-time summary report, operational reports, financial reports, performance reports and adhoc reports and track business data and requirements via an interactive dashboards
• Should be independently able to run projects and delivery quality output within defined timelines; define objective, data collection, data processing, data analysis, report design, automation, data presentation, textual explanations
• Hands on with developing process documentation, COPIS, capturing exceptions, process flow and process maps
• Strict adherence non-disclosure of client information by preserving client confidentiality.
• Complies with all client policies, procedures, and Federal/State/Local regulations and escalates issues to the management.
• Researching on any queries/ requests sent by the Business Partners/Client Support Teams and replying the same with minimum response time.
• Taking active participation in process improvements and automation.
• Ensure Quality Control standards that have been set are adhered to.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability identify and prioritize high value transactions.
• Completing assigned responsibilities and projects within timelines apart from managing daily BAU.
• Support creation procedure documents